Lucerne, Switzerland 7-1-08






Well we arrived in a little village called Huttwil, Switzerland. It is a very cute village. The hotel rooms are small (or at least ours was). The actual hotel has a real cute cottage charm. My hotel room was across the street in another hotel that was linked somehow to the one that Nikki was in. Nikki's hotel was definitely more cozy and cutesy that mine was. We had dinner at the hotel and it was so good. We all just really appreciated it so much after our Italy meal fiasco. So much better than the 2 previous nights. From there the kids took me to a little bar for my birthday around the corner. Is all I have to say is "THANK GOODNESS" it was close. The kids once again sang me Happy Birthday there. It was so sweet of them to continue to think of me and my birthday. It was so much fun and I was told that i was a lot of fun. The kids (yes, the kids got me drunk) just kept buying me drinks. Then there was a Swiss Army guy that decided that he also needed to be part of the group that was buying me drinks. So of course my mother taught me well and I can't ever say no when someone buys me a drink (especially the Swiss (my heritage)). It was definitely worth it. I had a lot of fun spending my birthday in Italy in the morning and then Switzerland in the afternoon and evening. Not many people can say that.

No comments: