Verona, Italy 7-1-08




The kids sang "Happy Birthday" to me as soon as we got onto the bus this morning. It was very cute. Our bus driver "Johan" gave me 2 small bottles of wine. It was very sweet of him. Verona was really pretty. We only had two hours. So we walked to the colleseum it was pretty cool. We did not go inside, we decided to sit down and have lunch so we found a cafe across from the colleseum. So while we ate our minestrone soup we people watched. It was really neat. They have a lot of street performers. After that we went shopping. Then we headed to Juliets balcony (Romeo and Juliet). It was pretty cool. After that we went to get geleto banana splits. Again I liked this town, it had a small town appeal. Unfortunately though the towns that I really liked, we did not have much time in. All for the good, I probably wouldn't have liked them if i spent more time there. HAHA

No comments: