Carly Choral Festival 3-4-09

So Carly had a Choral Festival at Cosumnes Oaks High School. I had no idea what to expect and since I think that her teacher is an idiot, I figured that if he was involved that nothing would go as planned. Well he didn't have his fingers in this one because it was absolutley amazing. 6 different schools sang in this festival. It was neat to see how the other schools do it as well. It actually started on time and ended relatively early from what Carly's teacher had told them to expect. Go figure. Anyway Carly's school was the first to perform. I was all excited I was sitting 3rd row center and could see everything so well. So I watched them walk on stage and was admiring all the cute shoes the girls were wearing (since that's all that you can see under there long dresses). That's when I noticed MY daughter's choice of shoes (slippers). I wanted to start laughing out loud, but unfortunately it wasn't the forum for that. So I had to control myself and just giggle very quietly to myself. Well at least she wasn't in the front row. Sorry the pictures are a lot blurry(no flash photgraphy for the safety of the performers). Whatever!!!!!

3rd from the(left)director and one up is Carly!

Group Shot

Sorry it's really blurry she was moving.... But the sliipers!!!!

Made her pose so that you could see the whole outfit with slippers!!! That's my daughter!!

No comments: