My Thoughts 3-28-09

I was just thinking that when Nikki comes home for the weekends or spring break, that I am not taking any pictures of the time that we are spending together. It makes me a little sad but then I guess I am treasuring the time with her and not worrying about scrapbooking it.... Is that a good thing? Still not sure but this last week that she was here, she had a few friends over to watch the viewing of TWILIGHT the movie (we bought the DVD). I guess I have forgotten how much I actually miss those times with her and ALL of her friends. We are usually running around to appt and visiting family or having lunch at Plaza. We are usually so busy that we never really have time to take pictures. It was very nice to have her back this week and to actually be able to spend lots of time hanging out. Thanks for a great week Nikki!!!!

No comments: